StandUP Paddleboard (SUP) Fitness
SUP Yoga: Become a better yogi while enjoying the natural splendor of floating on water with SUP Yoga. An hour of Vinyasa yoga on tranquil waters allows for a total connection with nature. No previous paddleboard or yoga experience necessary.
Tuesday at 6:30pm
or Wednesday at 7am
$20 drop in/$15 Bring your own Board
Special Classes are Posted on our Events Page!
PaddleFit: Enjoy the outdoors while achieving a total body workout that includes strength training, cardio conditioning & balance on land & water. Previous SUP experience makes this class more enjoyable. If you're new to SUP, we recommend our SUP101: Intro to Paddleboard Basics as a prerequisite.
Classes are 60 minutes. Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot. Click on the picture below to view our calendar and book or call for more information.
Important to Know
- Reservation will be rescheduled if weather conditions pose a safety concern
- Cancel reservations at least 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- A completed waiver is required (under 18 requires parent/guardian consent)
- Participants must be comfortable and confident swimming in the water
- Call before booking for participants younger than 13
- Call before booking for large groups
- Call to inquire about custom or private sessions
Things to Bring
- Water or other Hydration
- Sunglasses with retainer like Chums or Croakies
- Beach or yoga attire
- Hat and sunscreen
- Water shoes (optional)
- Completed waiver