See the Indian River on a self-guided tour by SUP or kayak.
After receiving your gear & instruction on the basics from your PaddleFit Pro trained & certified coach, you'll launch from the floating dock behind the shop. From there, cruise around the Indian River and mangrove islands at your own pace. View the natural environment up close, along with its marine life including sea turtles, dolphin, manatee & aquatic birds.
No prior paddle experience is necessary, but you must be comfortable in the water and a confident swimmer.
($25 first hour, $10/additional hour + tax).
Daily/weekly rates and SUP/Kayak delivery available.
Important to Know
- Reservations will be rescheduled if weather conditions pose a safety concern
- Cancel reservations at least 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Equipment provided: SUP/kayak, paddle, PFD, whistle and leash (for SUP)
- A completed waiver is required (under 18 requires parent/guardian consent)
- Participants must be comfortable and confident swimmers
- Call before booking children younger than 13
- Call before booking for large groups
- SUP/Kayak delivery available
Things to Bring
- Water or other hydration
- Sunglasses with retainer like Chums or Croakies
- Beach attire
- Hat and sunscreen
- Water shoes (optional)
- Completed waiver