Sea Sup Go Presents: Lessons
This 90 minute lesson is for the person that wants to have fun on the water while learning the basics of SUP.
Take comfort in knowing the entire Sea Sup Go crew is PaddleFit Pro trained & certified. Which means they’ve been professionally trained and certified to teach correct, safe paddle techniques.
No prior paddle experience is necessary but you must be comfortable in the water and a confident swimmer.
The goal is to leave you with lots of SUP stoke! Email or call the shop to reserve a session. (90 minutes, $40/person)
Types of Lessons Available
Intro to SUP: Learn the basics such of how to paddle properly. This includes standing up on the board, local safety laws, self-rescue, team-rescue techniques and more! We'll get you comfortable on your board and ready to have safe fun!
Next Level SUP: Ready to take your paddling to the Next Level? We will use the latest Paddlefit techniques to analyse and perfect your stroke. Special drills and techniques will be instructed and practiced to help you become a more efficient and confident paddler. Ideal for those who have previous paddle experience and are looking to improve their fitness and increase their paddle board knowledge.
Advanced SUP: For those who are comfortable on their paddle boards and are looking to increase speed, distance, or efficiency within their paddles. Specific training drills for potential racers is also available. Here, your instructor will record you using motion and visual technologies to ensure the most efficient paddle stroke is being used, as well as give you tools to practice on your own. These lessons will build upon the knowledge gained in Next Level SUP and will help set individual goals and improvements based on the paddler's previous lessons.
Things to Bring
- Water or other Hydration
- Sunglasses with retainer like Chums or Croakies
- Beach attire
- Hat and sunscreen
- Water shoes (optional)
- Completed waiver
Important to Know
- Reservation will be rescheduled if weather conditions pose a safety concern
- Cancel reservations at least 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Equipment provided: SUP/kayak, paddle, PFD, whistle and leash (for SUP)
- A completed waiver is required (under 18 requires parent/guardian consent)
- Participants must be comfortable and confident swimming in the water
- Call before booking participants younger than 13
- Call before booking for large groups
- Call for custom or private lessons.